{}

Jacks Corner

a Chance for a few old Salts to Cackle

It is currently 22 Sep 2018 03:18

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: OOT OF THE DOCK
PostPosted: 26 May 2013 08:58 

CPO CPO

I didnae get any chance to say I was going into Hospital last week as it happened so quick, just like the TV, BELLS, ringing SIREENS, (Well no bells really ha ha), short stay got back out yesterday afternoon. not any better, but they had some cracker looking nurses on my ward. I always get a single ward when I go in because of this MRSA and Fever, so it was just a different view out side the window, crappy tele 33.

Had one wee doctor (SHEILA) Racheal because I couldn't wear my ear pieces, she used to snuggle right up close, wish I had been about thirty, her Hubby was a Pompey Marine.That calmed me down a wee bit. lol

Had a good laugh thelast morning in the single room next to me a guy about mid fifties came in and the control for the tele, he thought it was the microphone to the nurses, so for twenty minutes, all I could hear was, "Hello, hello, hello, this is Mr ????????/ Desk can you hear me. Some body please pick up the phone, then "HELP,HELP,HELP, this is an emergency please help, so by I realised it was passed a joke, so I wrung for one of my nurses and they came, this por old bugger was talking into the holes on the control thinking that it was a two way mike for the nurse.
I Buzzed three times quick which is an emergency call, the came running to my room and I had to say the emergency was the old boy next door, , When they asked him, His reply Could I have a drink Please !!!!!

He had a gallon of ice water on his table and a beaker, five minutes later their was an uproar of laughter at the desk which was practically outside my door

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: OOT OF THE DOCK
PostPosted: 29 May 2013 19:40 

F/CPO F/CPO

Glad you enjoyed the break with the nurses Pingy, welcome back.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013 21:48 

Commodore Commodore

oh no! Dougie let loose on the nurses again......the wee smoothy!

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013 15:06 

CPO CPO

NOT TO WORRY WALRUS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: I go back in again in about 5 &1/2 weeks for a couple of days

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013 16:47 

Commodore Commodore

I bet the wee nursies are looking forward to it as well! the lucky wee lassies!